Monday, March 28, 2005

Over the weekend

Lately, Joey and I haven’t worked on any projects worth documenting with pictures. On Saturday we worked in our yard. I cleaned out the flowerbeds in the front yard and put down Preen fertilizer plus weed preventer. This year I am trying to prevent the weeds from growing rather than pulling them up later. Pulling them is a lot of work and I eventually get overwhelmed and give up. I also trimmed some of the over grown bushes in the front yard. Joey mowed the front and back yards. He also put down grass seed and fertilizer. It was a really nice day for yard work. It was cool, in the mid-50’s, with rain in the forecast. We finally got the rain on Sunday night. It was a lot of rain too. There were huge puddles all around town Monday morning. Over the weekend, we also ordered some new filters and accessories for our aquarium. I’ll post pictures we get it set up. I’m looking forward to getting some fish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home