Monday, March 07, 2005

Hello!

Joey and I decided to try something new. We are always emailing pictures to all our family and friends across the country so we thought we'd give a "blog" a try. Check in often to see what we've been doing.

Over the weekend I took on a little project. I painted the walls and put down a new floor in the laundry room. If you know us at all, you know we've been doing lots of remodeling. I'm planning on posting some of our previous projects when I get a chance. But back to the laundry room... A few weeks ago I made a deal with Joey that if he would make some sort of coat rack for the wall in the laundry room, I would remove the wall paper and repaint it. He agreed so I got to work. (He's working on the coat rack too but the wood isn't cooperating. It may be a while before I have pictures of it to post.) I removed the wall paper a couple weeks ago and finally got around to painting on Saturday. I painted it in Buttery Peach which turned out a little brighter than I expected. It's growing on me though. The new flooring is just inexpensive linoleum sticky tiles. I think they look pretty good. Joey helped a little with the floor but I did the bulk of the work. Sorry, I didn't get a picture of the old floor before I covered it up. It was a white/off-white linoleum that was beginning to look a bit dingy. We are very happy with the results. Let us know what you think.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The whole thing is looking good! How do I get my lazy ass husband to do stuff around MY house? The sink still leaks, the garage door opener has been broken for monthes, the kitchen counter top sags, the outside still needs painting, the backsplash in the kitchen is still half done from 4 years ago,etc etc etc.

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home